Friday, December 5, 2008

One Week Until My 34 New Goals Get Posted

Ok - So as I mentioned in my previous post, every year on my birthday I make a new list of goals for that next year, things I actually cross off when I complete them. So I'm down to one last week and then I get to see how many of the 33 goals I crossed off from 2007 - 2008. Then I put the goals I didn't cross off from last year on my new list for 2008 - 2009. I have come up with some new ones so I'm pretty excited for that. I am also looking for anyone who wants to participate in some of them with me to join on in.

So here's my recipe for this week. This is a favorite of mine. When my mom would buy frozen bread dough and let it set out EVERYONE in our house growing up knew what we were in store for. These delicious breakfast rolls are perfect during the holiday season for a special sweet and gooey treat.

Breakfast Sweet Rolls

2 loaves frozen bread dough, slightly thawed (I use Rhodes)
1 package instant butterscotch pudding mix
1/2 cup butter
1/2 cup brown sugar

*Cut dough into 1-inch wide slices and then cut each slice into 4 chunks. Place into a buttered bundt pan evenly on all sides. Sprinkle the butterscotch pudding over the top of the cut up dough pieces. In a small pot over medium high heat, melt butter and brown sugar together until it comes to a gentle boil, about 5-8 minutes. Remove from stove and pour over the ingredients in the bundt pan evenly. Place the bundt pan on a cookie sheet and let it rise overnight. In the morning, bake at 350 degrees for 25 - 30 minutes. To serve, invert the rolls on a serving plate and pull apart. Enjoy!

Until next time,
Kirsten

1 comment:

Jen, a priorfatgirl said...

Oh I'm so excited for your post w/ new goals....is it today or tomorrow?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

Jen, your priorfatcuz!